Slovenski gradbeni grozd organizira mednarodno konferenco “Circular Economy – a global challenge for construction industry”. Dogodek organiziramo v okviru projekta ECCA in v sodelovanju z Informacijsko pisarno evropskega parlamenta v Sloveniji.
12. januar 2017, Best Western Premier Hotel Slon, Slovenska cesta 34, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Za udeležence konference ni kotizacije. Stroški konference so kriti iz sredstev projekta ECCA – European Circular Construction Alliance.
Dnevni red konference (v angleščini):
9.00 – 10.15 Circular Economy in construction sector – challenges and opportunities
- Tanja Bolte, Republic of Slovenia – Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning Inter-ministerial working group on green development of Slovenia (title to be confirmed)
- Joanna Syrda, PhD in Business Economics, ASM – Market Research and Analysis Centre, Scenarios for Circular Construction 2030
- Riccardo Viaggi, European Builders federation, secretary general, How European SMEs are reaping the benefits and tackling the challenges of sustainability
- Philippe Van de Velde, team Eindverwerking en Bouw, Belgium, From waste management to circular economy in the building sector. A case from Flanders
- Vladimir Gumilar, Construction cluster of Slovenia, Lighthouse circular construction solutions for global markets,
10.15-10.30 Coffee break
10.30 -12.00 Circular economy implementation – best practices
This part of the conference is aimed to present the best practices and examples of implementation of circular economy projects and activities. Up to six presenters will be invited to present their experiences and results at the conference. The rest will be able to present posters, or present their activities within different matchmaking and workshop activities on the conference.
- Steve Thompson – Senior BIM Consultant, PCSG (Professional Construction Strategies Group Ltd), UK, Digitalisation in the construction sector; an enabler for smarter assets and through-lifecycle strategies
- Marko Kramar, architect, Slovenia, Sustainable urban living – Integration of multiresidential nZEB buildings and e-mobility
- Alenka Mauko Pranjič, ZAG – National Building and Civil Engineering Institute, Slovenia, Closing the loops in construction sector – ReBirth project
- Aleksandra Oleksik, ASM Market Research and Analysis Centre, Innovative solutions for C&DW recycling – HISER project
- Margita Adamič, MBA in Business Economics, Mirabilis d.o.o., Slovenia, Use of natural and recycled building materials in construction as an example of circular economy
- Bernard Likar, Wood Industry Cluster (WIC), Slovenia, Window based on thermally modified wood (wintherwax) and eco-friendly and acoustic wooden doors for indoor applications (ecosilentwood)
- Laura González, Pavimentos de Tudela S.L. – PVT, EcoGranic – The docontaminating pavement
- Biljana Avramović, cluster DUDNJER, Serbia, ISORETEX – building insulation product, made from recycled textile industrial waste
- Viktor Ferreira, Sustainable Habitat Cluster, Portugal, Valorization of wastes from paper pulp industry as raw materials for construction materials
All presentations received and prepared as required will be included in ECCA Conference e-booklet, published on ECCA website and ECCA Video on Demand site, supported by SustainBuild platform.
12.00-13.00 Working lunch
Based on the identified interest for collaboration in Circular Construction, and particular topics and competences identified in second ECCA survey, the Circular Construction task groups focusing on particular circular construction solution will be initiated. The lunch will be used for the first meeting of these groups, to know the partners involved, their competences and interests.
13.00 -14.30 Circular construction task groups` workshops
The aim of the workshop is to draft an inter-cluster circular construction solutions and inter-sector consortia (clusters and their SME/members, supporting organization, other stakeholders) to implement this solution, bring it to the market and go international. The workshop will be moderated by a task group leader. The following outcomes are expected: circular construction solution outline, targeted markets, ECCA inter-cluster consortia definition, vision and objective, draft road map for the implementation, needed partners from EU/third countries, including clusters/organisations from other clusters or industrial sectors, needed join and support activities and services.
14.30 -15.00 Conference summary